USIP Generation Change Fellows Program for Nigerians 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
The Generation Change Fellows Program partners with young/upcoming leaders across the world to foster collaboration, build resilience, and strengthen capacity as they change local communities. It is a partnership between the U.S. Institute of Peace and the USC center for religion and civic culture.
The United States Institute of Peace is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Must be of Nigerian origin.
- Must currently live and work in Nigeria.
- Must be 18-35 years old.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must have founded a peacebuilding organization or have worked in a leadership role in an organization that does peacebuilding work for at least 3 years.
- Must possess a willingness to participate and learn from peers and facilitators.
- Must be able to travel and fully commit to the program between April 25-May 1, 2022. These dates may change depending on restrictions related to COVID-19.
- Must have a valid ID to travel.
- Host Nationality: United State
- Institution: United state Institut of Peace
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022
- Deadline: Febuary 18 2022
Who can Apply for USIP Generation Change Fellows Program for Nigerians
How To Apply for USIP Generation Change Fellows Program for Nigerians
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.
Make sure to leave a comment below;