USSD Code for Opening Union Bank Account Online-With this article you will understand how to open your account with the Union bank USSD online follow through this article for easy and reliable steps.
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc is a commercial bank in Nigeria. It has been operating in Nigeria since 1917. Union Bank is a large commercial bank, serving individuals, small and medium-sized companies, as well as large corporations and organizations. In July 2009, it was rated the 556th largest bank in the world and the 14th largest bank in Africa. As of Mar 31, 2018, the bank’s asset base was estimated at NGN1, 381 billion (US$4.1billion). The shareholders’ equity at that time was estimated at NGN286 billion (US$851 million).
Union Bank is also among the commercial bank in Nigeria that allows the opening of accounts online using the USSD code, with the Bank USSD code you can be able to do your transfer withdrawal pay subscription and many more
Requirement for Opening Union Bank with USSD
Below are the requirement for opening Union Bank using the USSD code even without your BVN;
- Mobile phone;
- Phone number;
- First & last name;
- Date of birth.
NOTE; It is very important to have BVN to avoid any problem
Steps for Opening Union Bank
Follow these seven steps to open an account with any major Nigerian bank:
- Choose your desired Nigerian bank;
- Use your phone to dial your bank’s USSD code;
- Select the option to open an account;
- Enter your name, date of birth, or other required information;
- Create your PIN;
- Receive 10-digit NUBAN by SMS;
- Visit a local branch to link BVN, if necessary.
Note; USSD code *826# and the NUBAN is your bank account number that will be sent to you once this process is done always keep it safe.
Union Bank Customer care line
You can contact Union bank customer care service if there is any confusion toll-free at +234-800-700-7000 available 24/7
Other Functions with USSD code
With the bank USSD code, you can do so many things like;
|Buy airtime for yourself||*826*Amount#|
|Buy airtime for others||*826*Amount*3rd party mobile No#|
|Transfer money to Union Bank||*826*1*Amount*Account No#|
|Transfer money to other banks||*826*2*Amount*Account no#|
|Locate a branch/Union Direct Agent||*826*19#|
|Request a debit card||*826*21#|
|Request a loan||*826*41#|
|Pay merchants (mCash)||*826*22*merchantcode*amount#|
|Data capture after enrolment||*826*3*account no#|
|Card management (block and unblock cards)||*826*21#|
|Block your account from your phone number||*826*6#|
|Block your account from other phone numbers||*826*6*mobile number#|
How to Check Bank Statement with Union Bank
- Log in to online banking.
- Click on the ‘Welcome’ dropdown at the top of your screen and select ‘All Services & Settings.’
- Under preferences, select ‘View Statements.’
- On the right-hand side under ‘Electronic Statement Delivery,’ click ‘Electronic Statement Only Delivery.’
- The Electronic Statement Disclosure Statement will appear. After you read the disclosed information, click ‘Accept’ or ‘Accept & Print.’
- Verify your email address. This is the email address to that your notifications will be sent.
- Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab and click on ‘All Accounts.’
- Next, click on the account you wish to see statements from and in the upper right hand of your screen, click on ‘Statements.’
- Select the statement you wish to retrieve and click ‘View.’
- Your statement will display as a PDF file. You can save and/or print the statement.
- After you have successfully enrolled in E-Statements, your statements will be accessible for 18 months after they are issued. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to receive E-Statements.
- GTB Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- How to Get Loans For Farmers In Nigeria 2022
- UBA Bank Loans – How to Borrow Money From UBA Bank
- How to open a bank account with GT online
- Opening Account with First Bank Online Latest Update
- Opening an Account with Zenith Bank Online
- How to Open an Account with Fidelity Bank Online
- How to Open First City Monument Bank Account Online
- Opening Bank Account with Access Bank USSD code
- Create an Account with Ecobank Online using the USSD code
- How to Open Polaris Bank Account Online using USSD code
- Creating an Account with Wema Bank Online using USSD Code
- Opening Stanbic Ibtc Bank Account Online with USSD code
- USSD code for Opening Heritage Bank Account Online
Hope after reading this article, it was able to solve your issues?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Please note; Please be mindful of fake sites run by fraudulent parties posing as Union Bank or its affiliates. Do not disclose your personal information and financial details to anyone online or anywhere else.