Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 Applications at the University of York – The University of York is calling for interested applicants in its 2022 Vice Chancellor’s scholarship.
The Vice Chancellor’s Scholarships and application portal is currently taking applications from interested persons for its 2022 scholarship awards now.
Check out York University and if you fall under the category of people with little or no tuition and you cannot pay the York University tuition fees, then you can also check out the Yorke University Scholarships students page.
Make sure you carefully follow all the tips we will be sharing and also read through the requirements of the scholarship and also how to apply for the taught undergraduate scholarships for international students.
Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Program Summary
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Institution: University of York
- Level of Study: Undergraduate Degree
- Field: All courses offered at university of York.
- Study type: Full-time
Who Can Apply for the Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022?
All international students who meet the requirements.
The Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Requirements
Before applying for this scholarship at York University, it is important you know the requirements for this scholarship. This is so that you are successfully chosen for the award at York University.
- have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York by Monday 21 March 2022 (round one) or Monday 20 June 2022 (round two) (you don’t need to have accepted the offer)
- be paying fees at the overseas fee rate (any fee assessments must be completed by Monday 21 March 2022 [round one] or Monday 20 June 2022 [round two])
- intend to study a full-time undergraduate taught masters course.
York University Scholarship Application Link:
What is University of York Acceptance Rate?
York University Toronto has a 27% acceptance rate on average.
What is your take on this scholarship? Any suggestions? For More Information; EMAIL US
Sharing is caring
Make sure to share this post via your social media handles and also to your friends and families.