WAEC Registration 2021 Application Portal – Congratulations to all those who sat for the 2020 West African Examination Council Examination(WAEC) exercise.
I would like to let you know that the WAEC 2021 application portal is now open for all interested candidates who are willing to sit for West Africa Examination Council(WAEC) 2021 exams.
On this page, we will show you all you need to know, in order for you to successfully apply for your WAEC papers this 2021.
We are positive that after this article you won’t have to bother yourself with questions like;
- WAEC Registration date?
- How can I apply for WAEC online?
- How to buy WAEC scratch card online?
- Can I check my WAEC result by phone?
- How Long Does it take for the WAEC result to be out?
- When is the closing date for WAEC Registration 2021?
- How Can I get my waec verification pin?
And a host of other questions will be answered here for all our subscribers and those yet to subscribe to our website.. lol sit tight!
- 1 WAEC Registration 2021 Requirements – Things You Must Know Before Applying;
- 2 How Can I Apply For WAEC 2021 Registration?
- 3 Do You Want To Join WAEC Email Updates List?
- 4 Want Latest Updates Like This?
WAEC Registration 2021 Requirements – Things You Must Know Before Applying;
- Candidates are expected to have a workable email address.
- For easy registration, schools are advised to use internet explorer for registration.
- A clear passport photograph of the candidate in JPEG format.
- Candidates are also expected to participate in Data capturing in their various examination centres
How Can I Apply For WAEC 2021 Registration?
The following are the steps the examination officer will take to register candidates:
- · Sign up/log in to the E-Registration Website
- · Click “Register” on the cascade menu
- · The Center Number, the School Name, and the number of entries remaining for the school with the Registration Form will be displayed
- · Each Candidate’s personal details such as Surname, First Name, Date of Birth, Sex, and subjects must be entered. The candidate’s passport photograph and signature must also be captured
All Schools are to visit WAEC Offices in their area of jurisdiction to complete a Remittance form and get approval from their State’s Ministry of Education for the number of candidates they intend to register and also obtain the endorsement of WAEC Branch Controllers or Zonal Coordinators in their States.
Schools should proceed to make their payments for the WASSCE (SC) 2021 in multiple of N13,950 through NIBSS EBILLSPAY in all the Banks listed in the adverts viz:
- Access Bank
- Access Diamond
- Fidelity Bank
- First Bank Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Union Bank
- Unity Bank
- WEMA Bank
- Zenith Bank.
Each School should quote their school’s Centre number as UNIQUE ID at the Bank
The Print out collected after payment should be taken to WAEC Office for collection of registration PIN, after which they should proceed with the online registration
Do You Want To Join WAEC Email Updates List?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
WAEC Registration 2021 Application Deadline
The closing date of registration for the WASSCE for School Candidates, 2021 will end on 31st March 2021.
How Can I Get WAEC Verification Pin?
WAEC Electronic PIN may be purchased at the National Office of WAEC and at any of its Zonal and Branch Offices across Nigeria. From time to time it may become available at any other outlets so designated by WAEC. The reviewed price for the e-PIN is now N700.
Want Latest Updates Like This?
Make sure you subscribe for future updates and drop your email in the comment screening and we will keep you informed.
Does this article answer all your questions? Leave a comment below and also hare to those who you think to need this.
- UBEC Teachers Shortlist
- NALDA Shortlisted Candidates
- FRSC Shortlisted Candidates
- NYSC Recruitment
- ICPC Shortlisted Names
- GTBank OND Internship Programme
- NNRA Recruitment
- NAF Shortlist
- TETFUND Shortlist
Careersafrik will not ask you money for any recruitment but what we do is bring you the latest updates as it reaches us.