Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program 2021 To Assist Post Secondary Education – Western Union Foundation is now accepting applications for its 2021 global scholarship program designed to support young people and their efforts to pursue post-secondary education.
About Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship
The Western Union believes education is a key pathway to success, yet it is out of reach for many. Our mission is to provide the training and skills needed to enter and thrive in today’s workforce.
That’s why we launched the WU scholars in 2017, to provide scholarships to typically underserved populations that face daunting barriers to access, so that they too can gain higher education and have a better chance of supporting themselves, their families, and their communities.
Since we launched, we have helped more than 500 students achieve their goals.
Join Over 15,000+ Subscribers for Latest Updates?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
- Be an international student already enrolled in the 2021/2022 academic year (or a corresponding timeframe for universities with other semester systems) and preferably residing in one of the following countries of study: US, UK, Europe, Singapore, Japan, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
- Be in their final or penultimate year of a full-time undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree program at an accredited higher education institution in any of the countries/regions listed above.
- Interested persons must also be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Be good in academic standing, have high ambition, and a demonstrated commitment to their chosen field of study.
- He/shemust be pursuing a degree/field of study in one of the following categories: science, technology, engineering, mathematics and business/entrepreneurship.
- Be selected based on criteria relating to the program’s three pillars: Perseverance, Aspiration, and Community-Mindedness.
How To Apply for Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship
- Open official scholarship page
- The registration page will be opened where students need to answer some general questions
- Press on first-time use button and register with a valid email address
Once the application form is complete, then upload it with the necessary documents
- Press the “save and proceed” button after uploading is done.
- Latest academic mark-sheets
- Admission letter or proof of admission (if applicable)
- Recommendation letter from a teacher or professor or supervisor
If you have any questions about submitting your nomination, please contact us at: email@example.com. Nominations must be submitted to IIE online by 11:59 PM ET on Friday, October 15, 2021.
Deadline For Submission Of Application: 15th October 2021.
Want Latest Updates Like This?
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter below.
Hope this article was helpful?
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.