What is the full meaning of NDLEA? – If this has been on your mind and you have been wondering what is the full meaning of NDLEA, then you are on the right page.
On this page, you find the complete meaning of what NDLEA means, a brief history of NDLEA, and also the unions o the NDLEA in Nigeria.
After this post, we assure you that you will not be asking questions like;
- What are the 5 functions o NDLEA?
- Full meaning of NDLEA
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a federal agency that is responsible for enforcing the Nigerian drug laws. The NDLEA was established by an Act of Parliament in 1989.
What are the Functions of NDLEA?
The NDLEA is an agency of the Nigerian government that is responsible for enforcing drug laws, regulating narcotic substances, and fighting against illicit drug trafficking. It was established in 1989 by the federal government of Nigeria to combat drugs and other related crimes. The NDLEA’s responsibilities include: enforcing drug laws, regulating narcotic substances, fighting against illicit drug trafficking, and preventing and combating money laundering activities.
So to sum up, NDLEA in Nigeria does the following:
- Investigate and prosecute criminals.
- Patrol public places, where the drugs might be illegally exported abroad.
- Consolidate with international agencies to fight drug traffickers.
- Demolish narcotic plants, substances, and drugs they find.
- Prevent manufacturing and selling of drugs.
What is the Full Meaning of NDLEA?
The NDLEA stands for National Du Law Enforcement Agency and we have clearly outlined some o its major functions above and a little about it.
Who is NDLEA Chairman?
In January 2021 Brig. Gen. Mohamed Buba Marwa (rtd), was appointed Chairman of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).
- Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Portal
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates
- UBEC Teachers Shortlist
- Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates
- Police Exam Questions and Answers
- NSCDC Portal
Hope this article was helpful.
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.