World Bank Group Scholarship 2022 – Applications for the World bank Group Scholarship are currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply for the World Bank Scholarship 2022.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022 program.
About World Bank Group
The World Bank is headquartered in Washington, D.C., the United States, and it serves as a multinational financial institution that provides loans and grants to the governments of low- and middle-income countries for the purpose of pursuing capital projects.
- Institution: World Bank
- Academic Session:
- Study Type:
- Deadline: January 31, 2022
Who can Apply for World Bank Group African Scholarship
All Interested applicants from Sub-Saharan Africa are eligible to apply for the World Bank Group-Africa Fellowship Program.
Requirement for World Bank Group Scholarship
- Have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Fluency in other languages such as French or Portuguese is highly desirable
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Be under the age of 32 by the closing of the application period
- Young African women who are eligible are encouraged to apply, especially those interested in Education Technology.
- Ph.D. candidates and recent graduates (within three years of Ph.D. completion) from Sub-Saharan Africa are eligible to apply for the World Bank Group-Africa Fellowship Program.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click on the link below.
Hope this article was helpful?
Leave a comment below…