www.airforce.mil.ng is the correct NAF portal 2021 to check NAF Shortlisted Candidates 2021 DSSC 2021 Training list – Download complete NAF shortlisted candidates final list 2021 @ www.airforce.mil.ng;
- 1 Join Over 15,000+ Subscribers for NAF Shortlist News?
- 2 Steps On How to Check NAF Shortlist Candidates DSSC Final List for Enlistment Board Interview 2021
- 3 2021 NAF Shortlist Candidates Screening/Training Requirements
- 4 NAF Shortlist Latest News 2021 | Nigerian Airforce DSSC Interview Schedule 2021
- 5 A. Batch A – Monday 3 – 9 Jan 2022
- 6 B. Batch B – Monday 10 – 16 Jan 2022
- 7 Warning: NAF recruitment process is free of charge.
- 8 Is NAF Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Final Screening List Names Out @ www.airforce.mil.ng?
- 9 Is NAF Portal Open For Shortlisted Candidates 2021 @ www.airforce.mil.ng?
- 10 NAF Final Screening Exercise For Shortlisted Candidates 2021
- 11 Disclaimer:
Join Over 15,000+ Subscribers for NAF Shortlist News?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Or click on your state email list above
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
Steps On How to Check NAF Shortlist Candidates DSSC Final List for Enlistment Board Interview 2021
Below are some steps you also need to follow when you want to check for NAF shortlisted candidates.
- First you login to www.airforce.mil.ng/
- Download Nigeria Customs Service PDF
- And thirdly also search for your name on the list.
2021 NAF Shortlist Candidates Screening/Training Requirements
The under-listed candidates are hereby to report with the following:
NAF Shortlist Latest News 2021 | Nigerian Airforce DSSC Interview Schedule 2021
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE YEAR 2021 NIGERIAN AIR FORCE
DSSC ENLISTMENT SELECTION BOARD INTERVIEW
1. The underlisted candidates are hereby invited to attend Year 2021
Nigerian Air Force DSSC enlistment Interview at the Nigerian Air Force Base,
Mando – Kaduna from 3 – 16 Jan 2022. Candidates are to report with the
a. Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials.
b. 2 White vests.
c. 2 Blue PT Shorts.
d. One Pair of Canvas Shoes.
e. 4 Passport Photographs.
f. 2 Face Masks.
g. Hand Sanitizer.
2. The candidates are required to report in Batches as indicated below:
NAF DSSC Interview Dates
A. Batch A – Monday 3 – 9 Jan 2022
B. Batch B – Monday 10 – 16 Jan 2022
Note: COVID-19 preventive protocols will be strictly observed throughout
the duration of the exercise.
N/B: Face Masks.g. Hand Sanitizer.Note: COVID-19 preventive protocols will be strictly observed
throughout the duration of the exercise
Warning: NAF recruitment process is free of charge.
Congratulations in advance.
Is NAF Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Final Screening List Names Out @ www.airforce.mil.ng?
Check your name above through the link provided.
All NAF applicants should note that NAF shortlisted candidates names are online now…
Make sure you also subscribe to our newsletter and sit tight for upcoming updates on the list of successful candidates and screening exercises.
Is NAF Portal Open For Shortlisted Candidates 2021 @ www.airforce.mil.ng?
The NAF portal for NAF registration is currently open but registration is not ongoing no
We’ll be updating this page soon.
NAF Final Screening Exercise For Shortlisted Candidates 2021
NAF Training List is Out!!!
N/B: Candidates should note that this does not in any way guarantee that you will be shortlisted, so while you wait, continue praying.
- Army Shortlisted Candidates
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- NPA Shortlisted Candidates
- PSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Air Force Shortlisted Supplementary Names
- Npower Portal
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates
- UBEC Teachers Shortlist
- Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates
- Navy DSSC Shortlist
- FTS Admissions Portal
- FTS Exam Date and Venue
- NAF Past Questions and Answers
- TETFUND Shortlist Candidates
- Police Exam Questions and Answers
- NSCDC Portal
Hope this article was helpful?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.