The Air Force Shortlist for Candidate Board Interview List is Finally Out and here is how to download and check your name.
- 1 Is NAF Final Shortlisted Candidates Out?
- 2 NAF List of Successful Candidate for Quick Download Here 2020/2021 Updated Names
- 3 Steps on How to Check Your Name on NAF Candidates Shortlist 2020/2021
- 4 Do You Want to Stay Updated On NAF Shortlist?
- 5 Download NAF Past Answers and Answers PDF
- 6 Candidates shortlisted for the 2020/2021 Nigeria Airmen/AirWomen selected board interview
- 7 Requirements by the NAF Interview Board Selection Interview
Is NAF Final Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Not yet; but this will be out any moment and so stay tuned.
We have outlined steps for you to check the list of successful candidates for Nigerian air force recruitment.
NAF List of Successful Candidate for Quick Download Here 2020/2021 Updated Names
This has been divided into different batches.
Batch A (24th Sept – 30th Sept)
Batch B ( 1st Oct – 7th Oct)
Batch C ( 8th Oct – 14th Oct)
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
Batch D ( 15th Oct – 21st Oct)
Batch E (22nd Oct – 28th Oct)
Batch F (29th Oct to 15th Oct)
Steps on How to Check Your Name on NAF Candidates Shortlist 2020/2021
There are some steps you need to follow when you want to check for NAF 2020 shortlisted candidates.
- First you login to https://airforce.mil.ng/downloads
- Input your login details (i.e Email and password)
- Then thirdly search for your name on the list or download a PDF.
Congratulations you’ve been shortlisted and next is to plan for the board interview exam to start from 24th Sept to 12 Oct.
Do You Want to Stay Updated On NAF Shortlist?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
Download NAF Past Answers and Answers PDF
CLICK HERE to download Nigerian Airforce Past exam questions and answers here;
Candidates shortlisted for the 2020/2021 Nigeria Airmen/AirWomen selected board interview
Successful Candidates @ https://airforce.mil.ng/downloads are Herby invited to attend the 2020 @NigAirForce Airmen and Airwomen recruitment selection interview to hold on the 24th of September to 12th of November.
Requirements by the NAF Interview Board Selection Interview
Candidates are to report with the following:
a. Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials.
b. 2 White vests.
c. 2 Blue PT Shorts.
d. One Pair of Canvas Shoes.
e. 4 Passport Photographs.
f. 2 Face Masks.
g. Hand Sanitizer.
Want the latest updates like this, then subscribe to our notification below by signing up.
Careersafrik will not ask you money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to doing is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.