YALE University Scholarships 2022 for International Students – Yale University Scholarship 2022 portal is currently open and all interested can apply for Yale University scholarship programs now.
Do you have plans to study at Yale University and you lack the financial capacity to fund your course or education there, then no worries here is your chance.
On this page is all you need to know about the Yale University Scholarships, requirements, application portal, and the ultimate application guide for you to be fully enrolled for this scholarship at Yale University.
About Yale University Scholarship 2022
These scholarships are available every year to help intended students fulfill their dreams at the university irrespective of the Yale University programs they choose.
Awarded to entering international students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and some financial need. Your award of undergraduate study or to degree completion, whichever comes first – provided you achieve good academic standing in each year of your studies and maintain your status as an international student on a study permit
Yale University Scholarship Requirements
To be eligible for Yale University Scholarships, the following criteria is to be fulfilled:
- Two Teacher Recommendations
- $80 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- Standardized Testing Results
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report (including transcript)
- Final Report
- Mid-Year Report
- For Undergraduate students, click here to apply.
- For graduate students. Please apply by choosing the appropriate program from here.
- You will receive an e-mail for acceptance or refusal.
- Every family’s financial situation is unique, but the table below can give you an idea of typical awards. The table shows median financial aid awards for families of first-year students in the Class of 2023 who applied for financial aid.
- Net Cost is the difference between the Estimated Cost of Attendance (tuition, room, board, books, travel expenses and personal expenses) and a student’s scholarship grant(s) from all sources. Yale financial aid awards include a standardized Student Share, which is an option to meet Net Cost.
- Most who qualify have multiple children in college.
Yale University Scholarship Application Procedure
General Application Details
The YALE University International Scholarships & Awards application form can be found on the Yale application portal below;
Please provide the following information on the form:
- Information about applicant
- Financial resources and estimated costs
- Personal statement (500 words max)
- List of community service and/or extra-curricular activities (3 activities)
- Critical reflection of community service and/or extra-curricular involvement (500 words max)
- Essay on a topic that you are passionate about (500 words max)
- 2 letters of recommendation
How to Apply for Yale University Scholarship 2022
Applications must go through the Yale University application portal below;
By submitting the Yale Scholarships & Awards application, you will be considered for all of the scholarships listed below:
Hope this article was helpful?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.