Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP) at Nourishing Africa 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now before the deadline.
About Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP) at Nourishing Africa 2022
The Youth in Agri-food Export Development Program (YAEDP) is a six-month program designed to develop the capacity of 15,000 Nigerian youth, aged 25 – 40 to participate in the export sector. The program will provide training, market linkages, and digital support to entrepreneurs and cooperative leaders in the Nigerian agri-food sector.
- Host Nationality: Nigeria
- Institution: YAEDP
- Study Type: —
- Academic Session: 2022
Requirements for Youth in Agrifood Qualification
- Nigerian agripreneurs and agro-cooperative leaders between 25 – 40 years old who are looking to export their produce.
- Applicants’ businesses must be located in the priority states in the country.
- Applicants must produce and/or sell food products in the priority value chains.
- The business must have been operational for at least one year.
Deadline for Export Development Program
The deadline for this scholarship is on 30 April 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.